Knitted fabrics are divided into weft knitted fabrics and warp knitted fabrics according to the weaving method.
(1) Weft knitted fabrics are often made of low-elastic polyester yarn or special-shaped polyester yarn, nylon yarn, cotton yarn, wool yarn, etc. Tissue, terry tissue, etc., are knitted on various weft knitting machines. It has many varieties, generally has good elasticity and extensibility, the fabric is soft, firm and wrinkle-resistant, the hair type is strong, and it is easy to wash and dry quickly. However, its hygroscopicity is poor, the fabric is not stiff enough, and it is easy to fall off and curl. There are mainly the following varieties.
1. Polyester yarn-dyed knitted fabric: the fabric is bright in color, beautiful in color, harmonious in color matching, dense in texture, clear in texture, strong in wool shape, and has a tweed style similar to wool fabric. Mainly used for men's and women's tops, suits, windbreakers, vests, skirts, padded jacket fabrics, children's clothing, etc.;
2. Polyester knitted labor fabric: This kind of fabric is compact and thick, firm and wear-resistant, stiff and elastic. If the raw material is core-spun yarn containing spandex, it can be woven into elastic knitted denim with better elasticity. Mainly used for trousers for men's and women's tops;
3. Polyester knitted wick strip fabric: The fabric has distinct concavities and convexities, feels thick and plump, and has good elasticity and warmth. Mainly used for men's and women's tops, suits, windbreakers, children's clothing and other fabrics;
4. Polyester-covered cotton knitted fabric: The fabric is dyed for shirts, jackets and sportswear. The fabric is stiff and wrinkle-resistant, firm and wear-resistant, and the close-fitting side is hygroscopic and breathable, soft and comfortable;
5. Artificial fur needle fabric: the fabric feels thick, soft and warm. According to different varieties, it is mainly used for coat fabrics, clothing linings, collars, hats, etc. Artificial fur is also woven with warp knitting.
6. Velvet knitted fabric: The fabric feels soft, thick, firm and wear-resistant, with thick and towering fluff, and soft shade. Mainly used as outerwear fabric, collar or hat material, etc. It can also be made of warp knitting, for example: warp terry shearling fabric;
7. Hong Kong-type knitted woolen wool: It not only has the smooth, glutinous, soft and bulky feel of cashmere fabric, but also has the characteristics of soft luster, good drapability, non-shrinking and air permeability of silk fabric. Mainly used for spring, autumn and winter fashion fabrics.
(2) Warp knitted fabrics are often made of synthetic filaments such as polyester, nylon, vinylon, and polypropylene as raw materials, and are also woven from cotton, wool, silk, hemp, chemical fibers and their blended yarns. It has the advantages of good longitudinal dimensional stability, stiff fabric, small detachment, no curling, and good air permeability. However, its lateral extension, elasticity and softness are not as good as weft knitted fabrics. There are mainly the following types:
1. Polyester warp knitted fabric: the fabric surface is flat and firm, the color is bright, and it is divided into thick and thin. Thin ones are mainly used as shirts and skirts; medium and thick ones can be used for men's and women's clothing, windbreakers, tops, suits, trousers and other fabrics;
2. Warp knitted fleece fabric: mainly used for winter men's and women's coats, windbreakers, tops, trousers and other fabrics, the fabric has good drape, easy to wash, quick-dry, and no ironing, but static electricity accumulates during use, and it is easy to absorb dust;
3. Warp knitted mesh fabric: The texture of mesh fabric is light and thin, with good elasticity and breathability, and it feels smooth and soft. It is mainly used as summer shirt fabric for men and women;
4. Warp knitted velvet fabric: the surface fluff is dense and standing, the hand feels thick, plump, soft, elastic, and has good heat retention. It is mainly used for winter clothing and children's clothing fabrics;
1. Various detergents can be used, and it can be washed by hand and machine, but it is not suitable for chlorine bleaching.
2. White clothes can be washed at high temperature with a strong alkaline detergent, which has a bleaching effect.
3. The soaking time of the fabric should not be too long to avoid fading of the fabric.
4. It should be dried in the shade and avoid exposure to the sun to avoid fading of dark clothes. When drying in the sun, turn the inside out.
5. Be sure to wash it separately from other clothes, do not wash it together.
6. Do not wring out to avoid wrinkling.
1. The underwear should not be soaked in hot water to avoid yellow sweat spots.
2. Pay attention to ventilation and avoid the fabric being wet, so as to avoid mildew and spots on the fabric.
3. Wash and dry, separate dark and light colors, it is best not to put them together, put mothballs to avoid insects.
4. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun, so as not to reduce the fastness and cause fading and yellowing, especially in the sun.
Address: Hongshan Farm, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, ChinaE-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0086-571-82640779