A textile enterprise specializing in fabric R & D, production and trade.
Nylon Fabric Factory introduces the characteristics of […]
Nylon Fabric Factory introduces the characteristics of nylon:
1. Nylon is a synthetic fiber, so it has better mechanical strength and toughness, and its stretching and compression angles are even higher than that of metal. These characteristics determine that nylon fabrics have high practicability and a wide range of application scenarios. Because of these characteristics, nylon is often used to produce waterproof clothing, jackets, and some clothing accessories.
2. Nylon has extremely high heat resistance. Highly crystalline nylon can be used normally at a high temperature of 150 degrees Celsius. Therefore, nylon is not easy to damage the fabric due to high temperature during processing.
3. Outstanding fatigue resistance. Even if the fabric is repeatedly twisted and twisted, it is not easy to lose strength. It is often used for periodic fatigue situations, such as bicycle rims and escalator handrails, so the application of nylon is not limited to the field of clothing.
4. Nylon itself is non-toxic and tasteless, and the produced clothing will not cause harm to the human body. At the same time, nylon is easy to dye and easy to shape, which provides convenience for the design and production of clothing.
5. Abrasion resistance and corrosion resistance are very good, and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as gasoline, alcohol, and salt. Therefore, clothes made of nylon fabrics have strong corrosion resistance, so it can be said that it is one This is a relatively easy-to-care fabric that can be thrown directly into the washing machine after washing. It can be described as essential clothing for lazy people.